Sunday, July 5, 2009

Only Ray McBerry (@GeorgiaFirst) can tame an "Oxe"

John Oxendine is running for Georgia governor in 2010. I will not bash him as a person, because I'm unaware of anything he's done that lacks morals. However comma:

I have personally attempted to use his department (GA Department of Insurance). Its a joke, a waste of time, and so full of red tape it isn't even funny. I've filed several complaints about my brokerage to his department, only to have incompetence run rampant inside of my issue.

They've actually made my issue worse.

However, Ray McBerry is coming to the plate, and he has my 100%. I am currently trying to make headway in joining the campaign team, and will hopefully be able to assist in any way I can.


People will vote (or will want to vote) for Oxendine simply because of his name and he's already in an appointed office -- don't you see where that already got us on the national platform?

Do we really want another Atlanta-minded person in office? Do we NEED another Atlanta-minded person in office? My answer is no.

Let's get Atlanta out of the rest of the state!

Check out Ray on twitter (@GeorgiaFirst). He's got SGAFF's vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment