Saturday, July 11, 2009

Goodbye NRA, Hello @GeorgiaCarry

After reading Billy's post about the NRA sending him a hat made in China, I decided to do what we all need to do. I left the national groupd that doesn't truly represent me and my values anymore and went with the more local group that knows values. Goodbye NRA, hello Georiga Carry!

I signed up online at GeorgiaCarry.org for $16 for a year membership. You can choose to add more of a donation to them, but it is not required. I will post photos when my card and information arrives. I look forward to my membership with Georgia Carry, and their upcoming GCO Annual Convention on Saturday, August 1 in Atlanta. There will be a Q&A Forum with various candidates including States' Rights candidate Ray McBerry!

Thank you, Billy, for bringing to our attention the disrespect by the NRA.

No comments:

Post a Comment