Saturday, July 4, 2009

If only the people cared for the US as much as MJ

Google shows almost 250,000 news articles for "Michael Jackson" in the past week

However, a news article query for "tea party" shows about 2,500.

This is shameful, and it disgusts me.

Not that he is (read: was) a pedophile, preying on children or parents (who are worthless for pimping out their children, but that's another rant). Not that he is simply an entertainer, the "King of Pop" as they called him.

The sheer fact that the people are "crying in the streets" and the mass media is giving this play by play coverage is what sickens me. Literally, it turns my stomach.

The death of a celebrity versus the coverage of Americans trying to take back their liberty and freedom from a government trying to oppress them should be uncontested. In the grand scheme of things, who gives a damn? Not I. I could care less.

I'll wake up the same regardless of MJ being alive or dead. However, whether or not my country is alive or dead certainly impacts my life. As a matter of fact, its my life; and yours; and your children's.

We'll let Cap & Trade pass. We'll allow B. Hussein to use his oratory skills to woo the sheeple of this country. We'll let a dict actor fire missiles on our day of Independence.

When will we stop? When will we open our eyes, AMERICA? Tell someone, hell, tell everyone to wake up. The dream is real.

We're the catalyst of whats going on -- but alas, we are the catalyst of change. We are the true policymakers, patriots, and citizens.

Stand up for your rights, stand up for your states rights. Stand up for your fellow man without handing him a welfare check.

No comments:

Post a Comment